Schedule: 16 hours per week minimum. Hours are generally completed during regular hours (8:30 -5:00 p.m.). Interns must be able to commit to a minimum 2 full days a week. Ideally, these would be 2 consecutive days.
- Provide daily care of the animal, including cleaning, feeding, and behavioral enrichment. Species include a mix of domestic hoofstock and birds. There could be times this position will assist keepers with additional exhibits in our Aviary Department
- Assist keepers with exhibit maintenance, including lobby and guest walkways or other cleaning and miscellaneous yard maintenance
- Assist keepers with special projects as needed
- Actively engage guests in educational conversations
- Support office projects, including filing and updating records
Click here to download application.
Please email filled-in application to firstname.lastname@example.org.