TZ Bird Club
In 2023, the Toledo Zoo launched a new club for birding and wildlife enthusiasts – the TZ Bird Club! Members will receive exclusive opportunities to spend time with the Zoo’s expert birding guide, Jeremy, and northwest Ohio’s beautiful resident bird species. All funds raised will support the Toledo Zoo’s global bird conservation programs that work to save the Santa Cruz Ground Dove in the Solomon Islands, Negros Bleeding-Heart Dove in the Philippines, the Cheer Pheasant in Nepal and the Blue-Eyed Ground Dove in Brazil.
Jeremy is a passionate birdwatcher with six years of guiding experience. As an Ohio native, he has a deep knowledge of target species that can be found and where to look for them. This group is for a wide range of bird lovers – those just getting started to those who have a robust knowledge and passion for birding.
- Monthly bird walks throughout Northwest Ohio at no cost
- Monthly newsletter from Jeremy
- Quarterly workshops at no cost to members ($25 for non members)
- Early access to semi-annual day trips at no cost
- Annual meeting with Jeff Sailer, President and CEO (location and time to be determined)
- 10% off overnight trips (see schedule below)
Questions? Please contact Jeremy at email@example.com or 419-385-5721 ext. 3096.
Included in TZ Bird Club membership - see monthly newsletter for promo code.
*All workshops hosted at Toledo Zoo.