The Toledo Zoo is a family-friendly oriented facility. Proper attire is required. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times, except in areas such as the Splash Pad and the Nature’s Neighborhood stream.
Items prohibited on Zoo grounds
- Obscene gestures
- Clothing with obscene statements on it
- Inflatable adult costumes & furry costumes
- Costumes that conceal identity
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and drinks*
- Roller skates/heelys/skateboards
The Toledo Zoo reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who refuses to comply with this dress code.
Weapons are prohibited.
Toledo Zoo is a smoke-free facility.
* Medically necessary food items and baby formula are allowed on Zoo grounds.
** The Toledo Zoo welcomes service animals and complies with ADA Title III Regulations.